DOWN MEMORY LANE





In this exciting segment, we have approached our relatives, friends, and family members to share their flag-hoisting memory...

On this auspicious day, our honorable prime minister first unfurled the Flag at the historic Red Fort in New Delhi and recited our National Anthem, 'Jana Gana Mana.' And delivered his annual speech about our goal and vision, which included significant accomplishments in the past. But, most importantly, at the beginning of the address, he commemorated and remembered all freedom fighters who struggled to make us independent.
~ Ketan Raut

My fond memory is when I was in school as a part of the student council in 1988. It was my first time in a march-past; I was tensed and nervous! But, it all ended when I saw the amount of pride and happiness people held on August 15. Looking up to our national Flag and just being there for a good minute singing our national anthem ended it all.
~ Shreelekha Chitnis

I was very excited to be in choir for Independence Day. We had recitals, and everything was perfectly planned out and practiced well. There are different segments of the choir bass, tenor, alto, and soprano. I was a part of the bass segment with a deep voice. It is one of my fondest memories, and I will always revisit and cherish it.
~ Krutarth Kotnis

Comments

Popular Posts